Top Ten Sexually Slanted Lines from Star Wars
From A New Hope
- "Get in there you big furry oaf, I don't care what you smell!"
- "Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time!"
- "Put that thing away before you get us all killed."
- "You've got something jammed in here real good."
- "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
- "You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."
- "Sorry about the mess..."
- "Look at the size of that thing!"
- "He's got too much of his father in him."
- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."
From The Empire Strikes Back
- "I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me."
- "Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?"
- "There's an awful lot of moisture in here."
- "But now we must eat. Cum, good food, cumm..."
- "That's okay, I'd like to keep it on manual control for a while."
- "Hurry up, golden-rod..."
- "I must've hit it pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh kid?"
- "Possible he came in through the south entrance."
- "And I thought they smelled bad on the outside!"
- "Control, control! You must learn control!"
From Return of the Jedi
- "What could possibly have come over Master Luke? Is it something I did? He never expressed any unhappiness with my work."
- "Hey, point that thing someplace else."
- "You're a jittery little thing, aren't you?"
- "I never knew I had it in me."
- "There is good in him, I've felt it."
- "If I told you half the things I've heard about this Jabba the Hutt, you'd probably short circuit."
- "Grab me, Chewie. I'm slipping -- hold on. Grab it, almost...you almost got it. Gently now, all right, easy, easy, hold me, Chewie. Chewie!" (Han) with "A little higher, just a little higher." (Lando)
- "Short help's better than no help at all."
- "Hey, Luke, thanks for coming after me -- now I owe you one."
- "Back door, huh? Good idea!"