USC Entrance Exam: Football Player Version
Time Limit: 3-10 WKS
- What language is spoken in France?
- Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular
reference to architecture, literature, law and social conditions
give the first name of Pierre Trudeau.
- Would you ask William Shakespeare to
- build a bridge
- sail the ocean
- lead an army or
- WRITE A PLAY
- What religion is the Pope? (He's the guy in charge of the Catholic Church)
- Agnostic (check only one)
- Metric conversion. How many feet in 0.0 meters?
- What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5?
- How many commandments was Moses given? (approximately)
- What are people in America's far north called?
- Spell -- Bush, Carter and Clinton
- Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five.
- Where does rain come from?
- a 7-11
- the sky
- Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity? (a) yes (b) no
- What are coat hangers used for?
- The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem for what country?
- Explain Le Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium -OR- spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Where is the basement in a three story building located?
- Which part of America produces the most peaches?
- Georgia (the PEACH state)
- Advanced math. If you have three apples how many apples do you have?
- What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corp.) stand for?
- The University of Southern California is located where? (approximately)
- Southern California
- Northern California
*You must answer three or more questions correctly to qualify.