In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods
- On Sears hair dryer
Do not use while sleeping.
- On a bag of Fritos
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
- On a bar of Dial soap
Directions Use like regular soap.
- Some Swann frozen dinners
Serving suggestion Defrost.
- On a hotel-provided shower cap in a box
Fits one head.
- On Tesco's Tiramisu desert
Do not turn upside down. (Printed on the bottom of the box.)
- On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding
Product will be hot after heating.
- On packaging for a Rowenta Iron
Do not iron clothes on body.
- On Boot's Children's Cough Medicine
Do not drive car or operate machinery.
- On Nytol (a sleep aid)
Warning May cause drowsiness.
- On a Korean kitchen knife
Warning keep out of children.
- On a string of Chinese-made Christmas lights
For indoor or outdoor use only.
- On a Japanese food processor
Not to be used for the other use.
- On Sainsbury's Peanuts
Warning contains nuts.
- On an American Airlines packet of nuts
Instructions open packet, eat nuts.
- On a Swedish chainsaw
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.